Displaying repeat values in rows | Tableau Community Forums
Just posting an easy workaround for this would be,
1. Creating a calculated field for “SerialNo” or lets say Index().
2. Insert the formula for Index().
3. Make this calculated field to discrete.
4. And Put this field in your view at the start of all the columns in table/Grid.
5. If you want to hide this column from your report, just remove the tick mark on “Show header”.
Hope this helps…
Read more here: Displaying repeat values in rows |Tableau Community Forums.